Poor Customer Service is No Excuse. You Can Do Better.
Think of the last time you contacted a “Big Brand.” Did you feel appreciated, acknowledged or loved by their response? If so, that’s great! If not, then you probably had an average service experience. They can do better. And here’s a few tips that might help.
10 Great Tips – try them today.
- Poor Customer Service Kills Repeat Business
- Use Social Selling to Grow Your Business
- Give the Customer a Head Start
- Say Thank You, and Solve the Problem
- Customers Want Really Fast Service
- Customers Will Go to Another Company with Great Service if You Don’t Oﬀer Great Service
- Protecting your Ego Might Cause Churn
- Deliver a Shareable WOW Experience
- Share the Solution to the Problem Broadly
- Partner with Front-Line Employees to Solve Problems
What’s missing from this list? Feel free to chime in and add your favorite customer service tip that helps turn customer strategy into actions that you can do today to make the customer experience better for your customers.