This is a compilation of some of my posts that have gotten the most feedback from readers. If you’ve got an idea you’d like to talk about, I’d love to chat with you – find me at email@example.com.
- Get More Kismet, or making your own opportunity – the practice of making introductions
- The Circle of Startup Life – what’s the purpose of a startup?
- Ready, Fire, Aim – A Manifesto of Agile Marketing - why you should apply Agile to your marketing efforts
- Ice Cream is about nothing – should we ban Ice Cream? – thoughts on @biz, @twitter, and businesses for fun and profit
- Looking for Perspective? Visit a Volcano – on getting space to think
- Find the Trust Agents in Your Organization, and Explain them to Everyone Else – Chris Brogan’s concept of a Trust Agent, and how to find the ones near you in your company
- Vegetables are Perishable, and so are your ideas – why you should maintain a bias toward action
- Connector, Maven, or Salesperson? – bringing Malcolm Gladwell’s ideas to everyday practice
- 4 Ways to get started in Social Media – listen, share, comment, compose to get started
- Customer Service — how do you build to scale and still care about the customer?
Posts written elsewhere:
- What is the Future of Contact Management, the Address Book? – published on Forbes
- A Guide to Becoming A Wow-Maker – published on WordofMouth.org
- The Community Manager’s Secret Weapon – published on the Community Manager
- Finding your true fans in every city – published on Silicon Prairie News
- 3 Tools Realtors can use to increase sales on the web – published on Mashable
- The Old College Try – published on Customers Rock!
- Customer Experience Expectations Have Changed in our always-connected world – published on Impact Learning Systems
- Jones Soda — why is that people care about Turkey Soda?