Hi there – my name is Greg Meyer – thanks for visiting!
Here’s some stuff you might enjoy…
- You might be looking for resources on Standing Desks.
- You’re interested in finding 50 Small Ways to Improve Customer Service.
- You want to learn more about Agile Marketing.
Here’s how I can help…
If you’re asking yourself any of these questions:
- “How can I reach customers in social media and sound like a person?”
- “As a startup, what can I do to reach and engage my first group of customers?”
- “What motivates people in startups to do things?”
I might be able to help – send me an email and Iet me know what you’re thinking!
Thanks for reading this far. What else might you want to know?
I’ve built customer success teams at small and large companies (at companies like Desk/Salesforce, Gist (BlackBerry), Expedia, and T-Mobile), and have served as startup mentor (to incubators like TechStars and PIE). I’ve been a programmer, project manager, and have a passion for customer-centered design and experience. If you’re around on social media, I’d love to hear from you when you tweet, take pictures, and answer questions. I helped found Pro.com, and I currently lead Customer Success efforts at Rival IQ.
(psst. My opinions are my own and don’t reflect any organization or employer.)